Credit Manager | Sample Job Description 2
If you are an employer seeking qualified job seekers for your Credit Manager position, read our sample job description below and revise it to meet your company's specific job duties and requirements. If you are a job seeker looking for a Credit Manager position, use our sample job description below to see what job skills and experiences employers are seeking.
- Develop and standardize written policy documentation related to the credit and customer set up process.
- Interface with sales organization to communicate credit decisions and ensure timely review of new customers.
- Make credit decisions within assigned authority
- Plan and organize activities of credit / customer set up team to ensure file reviews are completed timely / accurately
- Initiate process improvement and quality reviews to simplify and improve productivity
- Negotiate documentation and payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Resolve credit issues with customers
- Develop management reporting
Credit Manager Requirements:
- Strong computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Viseo, SAP and JDE
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or related field
- A minimum 5 years experience in Credit and Collections
- Vast understanding of credit reporting agencies (D&B / Equifax)
- Proficient in reading / interpreting financial statements for the purpose of underwriting credit
- Prior experience with UCC filings and personal guarantees
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally
- Strong audit background, problem solving and customer service skills
- Fast paced environment
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Jobs Today!
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting