Financial Analyst | Sample Job Description 2
If you are an employer seeking qualified job seekers for your Financial Analyst position, read our sample job description below and revise it to meet your company's specific job duties and requirements. If you are a job seeker looking for a Financial Analyst position, use our sample job description below to see what job skills and experiences employers are seeking.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly consolidation, review and reconciliation of global financials.
- Monthly corporate close and forecast as well as supporting corporate managers with financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated balance sheet reconciliation.
- Preparation and review of all North America bank reconciliation.
- Posting and reconciliation of all North America fixed assets and preparation of global fixed asset roll-forward.
- Preparation of TS monthly financial review material.
- Preparation of CEO & board meeting material.
- Maintenance of outlook soft (ex. Headcount, new account, system optimization, new user)
- Assist in the development of executive, sales, operations, and branch financial matrix.
- Documentation of the various system & process enhancements.
- Interact with IPC Senior Management including CEO, COO and CFO on all matters pertinent to internal financial reporting
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- BA Accounting required
- CPA or MBA strongly preferred
- 5 years proven experience in financial analysis
- Experience in preparing financial presentations
- Experience and knowledge in several functions within Finance (Budgeting, Consolidation, Performance Reporting and Financial analysis).
- Must have strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Enjoys being part of a high-energy team dedicated to perfection performance.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Jobs Today!
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting