AJT | Accounting Clerk Sample Resume
Accounting Clerk Sample Resume
To contribute to the profitability and success of your organization in the role of Credit and Collections Analyst, A/P Specialist, A/R Specialist, Collections Specialist, or a related position.
QUALITIES, APTITUDES, AND SKILLS
Outstanding deep operational knowledge of Microsoft Office, Oracle 7-11i, SAP, J.D. Edwards, MAS 90, MAS 200, Siebel 7.7, and numerous AS/400 3270 / 5250 applications, and the ability to learn new applications rapidly..
Company 8/2005 – 2/2008
- Collected A/R through collection calls and correspondence.
- Reviewed, analyzed and assisted with approval of customer credit.
- Researched and documented problems and proposed solutions.
- Regularly evaluated customer financial data and payment history to evaluate credit exposure.
Company 1/2003 – 8/2005
Credit and Collections Analyst
- Participated as a team member to achieve monthly goals.
- Used Oracle 11i, JD Edwards, Siebel 7.7, and numerous AS/400 applications to manage and collect A/R account base of $60 Million per month.
- Full Cycle Collections – 30/60/90/120 on aging report
- Reconciled multiple account bases consisting of 100+ lines.
- Completed periodic cash forecasting, researched payment and inventory discrepancies, and responded to a large volume of customer inquiries.
Company 5/2001 - 1/2003
- Performed title examinations and produced title commitments, policies, and endorsements for residential and commercial clients.
- Performed residential and commercial real estate closings.
- Performed and executed documentation and closing services for 1031 Exchanges. Performed essential A/R and A/P duties using SAP, MAS 200, and Great Plains.
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today