AJT | Accounts Receivable Specialist Sample Resume
Accounts Receivable Specialist Sample Resume
03/03 to 07/05
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Membership Accounting /Enrollment Services: duties include- Data entry, processing new enrollments, change request, and terminating members off the employers plan.
- Accounting duties include posting checks to the clients medical plan, allocation forms where attached with a copy of the clients check, adjustments to post misapplied checks, billing errors, retro credits, and debits.
- Premium payments of 60 days where reconciled, due at the end of the following month, and a discrepancy notice was mailed out to the client if needed. Also offered heavy customer service.
07/02 to 02/03
Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist
- Manage all aspects of accounts receivable for membership. Maintain ATS files, add ATS contracts, make changes in existing contracts as needed with proper documentation, and posting checks to clear the clients balance within 24 hours.
- Mail renewal reminders for each branch by the 5th of every month. Assist in maintaining a global collection rate of 98%. Delete rejected items from A/R creating a balance due. Re-run all rejected credit cards. Make phone calls to all members with rejected items.
- Mail rejection letters for all rejected items within 48 hours. Communicate with all Program Directors and Membership Secretaries as needed for share information and records.
01/01 to 06/02
- Organize and manage multiple billing accounts including medical accounts, input data entry, review and analyze problem accounts, reconcile and close debtor accounts; proofread, edit, prepare and mail bills to debtors, keep deadlines, work with confidentiality, translate and interpret in Spanish.
- Consistently met a monthly quota of $18, 000 in collections and was promoted from receptionist to collector.
4/2000 – 1/2001
Clerical/Accounting Assistant I (Long Term Contract)
- Organized, reviewed and processed patient billing transaction; utilized computer equipment for inventory, patient submission before deadline, drafted, documented letters, administered and conducted interviews, reviewed caseloads and utilized interpersonal and times management skills.
- Balanced clerical responsibilities, answering phones, sorting and filing documents, worked well under pressure, conducted research assignments, and processed feed back of surveys.
08/94 to 02/00
- Assisted teacher with classroom assignments, instructed students with individual projects, tutored Spanish and math, conducted light teaching with special education students prepared setting requisitions for library materials and stockroom supplies.
- Operated learning aids, supervised school ground, edited, and graded student assignments.
Associates degree in Liberal Arts.
- Proficient in writing and speaking Spanish.
References Available Upon Request
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Oracle, and Internet.
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today