Tax Consultant | Sample Resume
Are you applying for a Tax Consultant position? Do you need to update or tailor your resume for a Tax job? Review our Tax Consultant sample resume below to see how to make the most of your credentials.
Tax Consulting Sample Resume
To obtain an audit, forensic, or practitioner position in the field of accounting that offers growth, diversity in duties, and that enables me to utilize my experience, education, and problem solving skills to add value to a firm.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems
- Results oriented, organized, and an effective communicator
- Multi-disciplined educational, and vocational background
- Responsible, motivated, and focused on firm goals
- MS Word, Excel, and Power Point proficient
- Annually prepared four-hundred personal income tax, gift and trust returns utilizing ATX software.
- Performed record keeping and filing functions for various small businesses.
Investment and Tax Consulting
- As a practitioner, provided investment consulting, insurance products and securities sales to clients.
- Awarded as a top producer.
- Drafted income, estate, and gift tax filings.
- Drafted qualified domestic relations orders for court filing, per contracts with independent law firms.
- As the business' administrator, performed necessary accounting functions, marketing, human resource management, and NASD/DFI regulatory compliance duties.
- Product research, analysis, and client portfolio management were performed, as well as instituting and maintaining information and communication systems as required.
Business Consultant/Civil Litigation
- Advised businesses, law firms, and interested parties on key aspects of business operations, management, strategies, and organization.
- Reviewed litigants accounting records and traced capital flows.
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today